Don't know how to Golf? That's ok!
Topgolf is a game that can be played by anyone regardless of their golfing ability.
Don't care to golf? That's ok!
This is the perfect space to meet our partners and members. Have a few drinks, eats some great food and make dinner plans with friends you haven't seen in forever.
Join us at Topgolf Jacksonville on Wednesday, March 16 from 4:30-7:00pm
Join us in the Signature Room for an appetizer buffet and drinks.
Our golfing bays will be right outside our room!
Please reserve your spot when registering for the conference.
Come join us
Members and Partners are encouraged to come join us for the closing dinner reception at the conference hotel.
Thursday, March 17-6pm
Please be sure and register for this event.
Things to see at University of North Florida
1. Tour Ogier Gardens: A one acre organic farm with its own bee hives
2. Visit the Grand Opening of the Botanical Gardens and view the "Culture of Nature" juried outdoor art exhibit.
3. Hike the Robert W. Loftin Nature trails
4. Work on your golf game at the three hole putting range by the Golf Complex
5. Take a self guided Horticultural Therapy Tour
6. Take a tour of the University of North Florida on Friday, March 18 at 9am. Please sign up when you register for conference. Space is limited. It will be a 45 minute tour.
More information to come....