“Unconquered By Change.... Reflecting on the past…. Ready for the future!"
Call for Presentations
The past couple years have brought a myriad of challenges. The pandemic specifically asked us to do new things in new ways. Educational institutions throughout Florida found themselves needing to dig deep; rethinking how to meet the needs their stakeholders.
Through these times, many of us were not only able to meet the challenge, but we also created new, innovative methodology that was better than the original.
FLAPPA 2023 is asking potential presenters to reflect on how your organization specifically met your challenges and how the experience transformed how you plan to continue to move forward with new undertakings, skills, and methods.
We are looking not only for technical skill presentations but also those that address the soft skills (leadership, collaboration, communication etc.) as well.
We know that we can’t go back to how we did things in 2019. This year let’s engage on how we are better equipped for 2029.
Presentations should be 40 minutes in length. A media technician will be present to help you load your presentation. Please bring your own laptop as well as a flash drive that contains your presentation.
- We encourage Business Partners and Member Institutions to present together.
- Presentations will take place Thursday, February 9, 2023 at the Florida State University in the new Student Union.
- Submit your proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presenters receive free admission to the conference when the business is registered for the EXPO or your institution is present.
- Deadline for submissions: November 15, 2022.
- If your proposal is accepted presenters will be contacted by December 1, 2022.