We are currently accepting presentation proposals for our Annual Conference which will be held on March 7-9, 2018 at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida. First choice will be shown for presentations that include the Business Partners teamed with FLAPPA Member Institutions. I encourage you to submit your request early to secure your slot for the track selected.
We are currently accepting presentation proposals for the following tracks:
- Custodial/Housekeeping/Floor and Wall Coverings/Cleaning Products and Equipment
- HVAC/Utility Use and Management/Performance Contracting/Control Systems
- Leadership in Facilities Management
Within each of the tracks, we are interested in (but are not limiting our selections to) the following subcategories:
- Green Cleaning, microfiber, automation, outsourcing, disaster planning or recovery!
- Budget limitations, Personnel reductions, Resource Elimination, Expanded Mission!
- New Administration = “Their way!” Different Stewardship Goals.
- Best Practices, Success Stories, Failures!
- Energy Challenges, Price Stabilization, Innovation, Single Stream Recycling!
- Voluntary or involuntary changes to our service profile, Auxiliary and Alternative Funding!
- Partnering opportunities, Smarter Buildings, Flexible Staffing!
- Grounds innovations
Acceptance of a presentation means an obligation for at least one of the authors to attend the conference and to present. Please do not submit if you cannot attend. The cost of attendance will be borne by the presenter, their company or institution.
Thank you for your continued support to make the Conference successful each year.
Ken R. Revell
Facilities Specialist, Office of the Sr. Associate Vice President
Florida State University, Facilities Department